Ford F-Series Trucks CNG
Key Features and Specifications
World CNG, in partnership with IMPCO Automotive, offers the EPA- and CARB-certified compressed natural gas (CNG) line of Ford F-Series trucks.
- Safe and affordable solution for utility/municipal fleets and private contractors
- Model availability: F-150 5.0L and F-250/F-350 6.2L FWD or AWD
- Standard, extended, and crew cab sizes
- Bed size options: 5.5 ft., 6.5 ft., and 8 ft.
- Custom-designed diamond plate aluminum tank cover also serves as secure storage space
- Available in dedicated and bi-fuel CNG platforms
- Composite CNG tank with 21.2 GGE of fuel storage provides up to 350 miles of range for the 8’ and 6.5’ bed size dedicated CNG platform
- Composite CNG tank with 15.0 GGE of fuel storage provides up to 250 miles of range for the 5.5’ bed size dedicated CNG platforms
- Bi-fuel platform with OEM gas tank offers 300-400 additional miles of range on gasoline
- Available for model years 2011 and 2012
- CARB certification for 2012 F-250 and F-350 models only
For more information, please contact us.